You will be healed and you will be able to get on with the job of being a mom and feeling like you wanted to feel about being a mom. It’s going to happen. Postpartum Progress is with you all the way. We have some great tools for hope and ways for you to get involved and feel like you’re a part of something. Check them out and find one (or more!) that works for you!
Postpartum Progress Tools for Hope
- Postpartum Progress on Instagram: We share photos featuring other moms’ images and stories as well as encouraging images to support moms facing postpartum mood and anxiety disorders.
- New Mom Checklist: Have no idea what to tell your doctor? Afraid to even bring up how you are feeling? We’ve been there. That’s why we created a handy dandy tool for you to use – just fill it out and bring it in.
- Find Help: Whether you’re looking for a specialist or a support group, we’ve got listings for you. We also encourage you to reach out to visit the Postpartum Support International website or call their warmline at 1-800-944-4773.
- Warrior Mom playlist on Spotify: Need some musical inspiration? Check out the Postpartum Progress Warrior Moms Playlist on Spotify. It’s free to join Spotify — just sign up — and you can then follow our list.
- Postpartum Depression Hope on Pinterest: Looking for more hope? Visit our PPD Hope Pinterest board and get some motivation, inspiration or just a nice warm, virtual hug.
- Find Moms Like You: You search for postpartum depression stories in your browser. You seek moms who had postpartum anxiety or OCD. You WANT to hear from other moms who have what you have or feel like you feel. We’ve got that!