With only 18 weeks until the inaugural Postpartum Progress Warrior Mom™ Conference, we’re excited to share our amazing line-up of speakers. We’ll be announcing the conference agenda in the coming weeks, but just couldn’t wait to introduce you to the unbelievable roster of experts, authors, survivors, and medical professionals that will be gathering in Boston on July 11th and 12th to help our Warrior Moms transform pain into power.
- Mara Acel-Green, Founder, Strong Roots Counseling
- Dr. Ruta Nonacs, Psychiatrist, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Divya Kumar, Southern Jamaica Plain Health Center
- Peggy Kaufman, Director of The Center for Early Relationship Support at Jewish Family & Children’s Service
- Dr. Lekeisha Sumner, Clinical Psychologist
- Marcy Massura, Senior VP of Digital, Manning, Selvage, and Lee
- Kate Kripke, Founder, Postpartum Wellness Center of Boulder
- Liz Friedman, Program Director, MotherWoman
- Annette Cycon, Founder & Director of Training, MotherWoman
- Lauren Hale, Founder, PPDChat
- Katherine Stone, Founder & Executive Director, Postpartum Progress, Inc.
- Deborah Rimmler, Chairwoman & Secretary, Postpartum Progress, Inc.
You can read more about this amazing lineup of speakers and their work in maternal mental health on the Warrior Mom Conference webpage.
Want to attend? We sold out in under 24 hours, but you can add your name to the wait list on Eventbrite. Listed next to the tickets, you’ll see a link for “Add to Waitlist.” Tickets open up each week – as moms, we know plans change – so be sure to add your name to the list to get one!
Stay in the know with our Warrior Mom Conference Facebook Page. We’ll be announcing a very exciting program over there soon! You won’t want to miss out!