- Download 93
- File Size 140.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date February 9, 2018
- Last Updated October 25, 2022
New Mom Mental Health Checklist - Simplified Chinese
The New Mom Mental Health Checklist - Simplified Chinese translation was created by Postpartum Progress to:
- Empower mothers to help themselves.
- Facilitate conversations that can be difficult for mothers to start with their doctors and other care providers.
- Reinforce the variety of recognized, evidence-based symptoms of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders to both mothers and clinicians.
- Reinforce the variety of recognized, evidence-based risk factors of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders to both mothers and clinicians.
- Help clinicians get a clearer picture of how to best assist their patients.
This handout was developed with feedback from patients and clinical experts on maternal mental health and translated to meet National Standards for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services in Health and Health Care (CLAS Standards). You are welcome to download, print and distribute copies of the New Mom Checklist, as long as the copies are not altered, cut and pasted, or edited in any way. Simply fill out and submit the form to download. If you have questions or have problems with getting the downloaded PDF, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Chinese New Mom Get Help Checklist.pdf||Download|